Our mission is to inspire and enable the youth of our communities to realize their full potential as productive, responsible, and caring citizens.
To accomplish our mission, we practice a set of principles which reinforces:
- A sense of competence – the feeling there is something boys and girls can do well.
- A sense of usefulness – the opportunity for kids to do something of value for other people.
- A sense of belonging – the Club is a setting where kids know they have a place where they “fit” and are accepted.
- A sense of power or influence – a chance for boys & girls to be heard and to influence decisions.
When these principles are fully implemented, the self esteem of boys & girls is enhanced and an environment is created which helps them achieve their full potential.
Core Program Areas
- Education and Career Development
- Character and Leadership Development
- Health and Life Skills
- The Arts
- Sports, Fitness, and Recreation
- Specialized Programs